Okay, I’m getting the menu set up for the morning breakfast at the college. I have oatmeal, eggs, bacon, sausages, three melons and I pray that I don’t forget anything. I’m buying lunch for the unfortunate people today as well. Kinda makes me feel nervous, because I’m such a perfectionist :rolleyes: I will be feeding 42 adults and seven kids. Others are coming as well. (Team efforts) to help
:love:hugs

Agatha discovered the perch in the shelter

20210925_173519.jpg

Tina is a naughty banana and herb thief I will have to keep my eyes on her

20210925_173327.jpg

Everybody ready to say “Poor baby”?
due to the wildfires around here, the whole valley is full of smoke, my eyes are watering, hard to breathe and even difficult to go outside and relax with the chickens. All my clothing smells of smoke, cars and home are all covered with ash and dust. (Cue the tears and pity) :barnie:hit:sick
You POOR poor baby!

I fed my molting hens sardines last night for the first time ever. They were a big hit!
I love your Buckeyes and Queenie was wonderful as well. I have been thinking that Buckeyes would probably be a great breed for our northern Canadian winters, especially with the pea comb.
Sardines are the best for molting birds!

I’m in the parking lot at the Avian Vet. I’m having Ruby drained today. Her belly is so swollen, she’s having trouble keeping her feet underneath her. However, she is still eating on her own, so I’m gonna keep supporting her. I plan to tube fluids over the weekend, as sometimes she takes the draining kind of hard.

I’m in the parking lot at the Avian Vet. I’m having Ruby drained today. Her belly is so swollen, she’s having trouble keeping her feet underneath her. However, she is still eating on her own, so I’m gonna keep supporting her. I plan to tube fluids over the weekend, as sometimes she takes the draining kind of hard.
My prayers are with Ruby today

Back
Top Bottom