4:50 pst Emily Angel left to be with the other angels and left this world a better place because she was here for a short time. She died in my arms, she died fighting for her last breath. Emily was a good member of my tribe, and an honor to have known. Rest in peaceful splendor lovely lady! :love:hit

Alexander, are you okay? “Hell no, would you be?”!!!
My heart goes out to you, Alex. Hopefully Emily is both at peace and is now comfortable ... :hugs:hugs:hugsto you.

My heart goes out to you, Alex. Hopefully Emily is both at peace and is now comfortable ... :hugs:hugs:hugsto you.
Thanks (I feel little to no comfort, when one of my babies stares at me for help, and I cannot do a “@&&@&@ thing!) sorry I cussed, but this feeling of helplessness, I already know all too well! :hit

4:50 pst Emily Angel left to be with the other angels and left this world a better place because she was here for a short time. She died in my arms, she died fighting for her last breath. Emily was a good member of my tribe, and an honor to have known. Rest in peaceful splendor lovely lady! :love:hit

:hugs

I am so sorry Alex. :hugs :hugs :hugs 😥

Back
Top Bottom