Well I hope I am right. Of course I always worry I am not experienced enough to tell when something is wrong.
You might have to put up with more pictures of Minnie so I can get the collective view on her stance.
Oh dear...I don't know if this group would approve of more chicken pics. :lau I guess we will have to allow it, obviously as an exception 😉

20211128_082827.jpg

Some fluffy bums for Friday

I joke about stuff when I get really depressed. Sorry :oops:
You create the most interesting puns. Don't be sorry about that. Under the circumstances, it's entirely reasonable for you to be sad and depressed. Emily left a hole. 💔 How is Jaffar doing? Arizona still sitting? The rest of the ladies? Any wanting to snuggle? How is Chaco?

Well I hope I am right. Of course I always worry I am not experienced enough to tell when something is wrong.
You might have to put up with more pictures of Minnie so I can get the collective view on her stance.
I'd just love more pictures of Minnie. 😁

You create the most interesting puns. Don't be sorry about that. Under the circumstances, it's entirely reasonable for you to be sad and depressed. Emily left a hole. 💔 How is Jaffar doing? Arizona still sitting? The rest of the ladies? Any wanting to snuggle? How is Chaco?
Arizona is still setting. Jaffar spent the whole night with me inside the house, with Dakota too. I didn’t wait to bury Emily’s body, I buried her next to the coop last night (maybe to have company in the afterlife)? I couldn’t sleep last night and I need rest, or I get sick. I will go see Chaco on Saturday. Tomorrow. 17ACAFD6-ADE2-4119-A8A9-4DFF6D1E6FF1.jpeg Im starting to understand just how Bob feels.

Arizona is still setting. Jaffar spent the whole night with me inside the house, with Dakota too. I didn’t wait to bury Emily’s body, I buried her next to the coop last night (maybe to have company in the afterlife)? I couldn’t sleep last night and I need rest, or I get sick. I will go see Chaco on Saturday. Tomorrow.View attachment 2917119 Im starting to understand just how Bob feels.
That is not something I want for anyone. I'm so sorry my friend. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom