What I love and respect about you and your chicken philosophy is that you embrace the roosters. I know not everyone can have roosters, I get it. I'm also not throwing this at ANYONE on this page. But I feel so many people see roosters as the throwaways of chicken keeping. Those that are able to have a rooster will just automatically think it's going to be evil or immediately condemn it for the soup pot. I know there are jerk roosters out there, but if given half a chance there are also many many good ones. And in truth, roosters do serve a purpose beneficially to a backyard flock.
Roos need love too! :love

That would be just perfect 🙏 you find someone equally as good
When, I get the chance to fly back East, I will be visiting my friends (Bob and Rose) first thing, then who knows. I already have charted a flight plan to them. I also have friends in Florida that I would love to see again someday as well. (Who says retirement is relaxing? Gezz :th)

I have tried every mathematical way to fit Chaco in my plane “alive” (it’s impossible) 🐴.. I’m being silly, it’s just lack of sleep. But I’m happy to be back home with my chickens. 66644CF1-7AC7-406C-BAF5-09A9620CB37C.jpeg 59EE1E39-2C5C-4405-A175-CDDDD8F8D8D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom