Nope, me neither.

River is sick again. šŸ˜­ Iā€™m still trying to clear the gunk in her throat, but the last two days she has been very subdued, napping standing up and not interested in any food that wasnā€™t oats. Iā€™m going to get some baby bird food into her tonight for some nutrients, but maybe sheā€™s got another infection. Thatā€™s the reason weā€™re getting frizzle bantams; if she dies and I lose another in quick succession, Iā€™ll have one left on her own and Iā€™ve had a lonely hen before.
I hope you can find answers really soon :hugsI'll be keeping an eye on this

Do you add acv, or electrolyte in her water?

My poor lad had a nasty scratch plus I think he might have hurt himself going under a fence.
I cleansed the scratch then added oil for the past two days and it's all clear. He's just had a wash and brush now with an antibacterial sprayed all over the area.

He's so much better but not happy having too be washed three days running

20220125_110155.jpg

I hope you can find answers really soon :hugsI'll be keeping an eye on this

Do you add acv, or electrolyte in her water?
I've been adding probiotics to the water to speed up getting rid of the oral thrush, but it doesn't appear to be working. :( She picked up a fair bit; started laying again and was very enthusiastic about digging holes, but the last two days she just seems to have slid backwards. We're due to see the vet on Monday but not sure if she can hold out that long. I'll get some baby bird food into her and see if that helps.

I have been soooooo busy trying too make life comfortable for my girls

Yesterday me and my old frail friend was outside for more than five hours in very cold weather and we both got drenched trying too get this hose pipe functioning.

We landed up in a lot of pain and I had too just cuddle up with my furry babies too get warm so please forgive my absence.

I'm so thrilled for you Bob I'm sure Betty will bring you and mrs. Bob a lot of happiness :love
Thank you. I'm very sorry you had such an issue with the house pipe. Please get warm and toasty. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom