Ok work whining tax...

Sophia doing the chicken version of a collected trot.

IMG_20220523_144301.jpg

Oh how terrible, I had the flu shot at Christmas but it's likely not effective anymore, it doesn't have a long effect apparently, only about 3 to 4 months - just enough time to get you past normal flu season...

I have had two awesome years of not being sick and I LiKE it haha. I might wear a mask forever...

Also it hides my face during teams meetings and they can't see me rolling my eyes with my glasses on or my laughing or grimacing at them 😆😆😆 almost backfired the other day I was at home and started laughing during a teams meeting!!! Caught myself then told them I had to turn off video as my internet was bad hahaha bad Kelly!!! Love my mask teeheehee 😁
That's great. 🤣

I do need to know though. Why are you wearing a mask on a video call? Are you afraid of catching a computer virus?

I suspect it’s more likely that they have no knowledge about chickens and how they scratch around in the dirt, so it probably hasn’t occurred to them that the shavings might be ingested and cause internal damage. I mentioned this so hopefully they will be mindful of it if they do another job where there are chickens.
If they can sweep or blow the shavings off the walk, they can sweep or vacuum them up! I hate laziness like that. Our yard was trashed by the people before us burning all kinds of nasty stuff before they left. I still find burned nails etc in places.

Edited to add
Tiny metal shavings are also bad for human hands and cat feet!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom