Yes it was born that way. We noticed it wasn't rushing to the feed when we'd put feed into the brooder. We hand feed now. I reckon it will be a house chicken with controlled outside time for bathing and grazing. I want it to have a good quality of life.
You know, if it bonds with one or two of it's mates, the mates might lead it around. No experience with this, but seeing how @RoyalChick 's hatchmates hang around Bernadette most of the time, it might happen?🤷‍♀️

Being an Executor is a previlege I would say.

Do you know who she has willed her estate to? Would you have signing authority for her care? Do you know her wishes if so (not sure what sort of health/home care you have down there).

If she were to become infirm and have to go to a home, what would happen to her holdings, here if a person goes into a long term care facility and can't afford to pay, the govt will utilize ones personal property if they have any, and their pensions are used also.

You are truly well trusted for one to request this. How do you feel about it?

View attachment 3125306
With no family of her own. The properties would be willed to me. (I have enough property already.)

Last edited:
Being an Executor is a previlege I would say.

Do you know who she has willed her estate to? Would you have signing authority for her care? Do you know her wishes if so (not sure what sort of health/home care you have down there).

If she were to become infirm and have to go to a home, what would happen to her holdings, here if a person goes into a long term care facility and can't afford to pay, the govt will utilize ones personal property if they have any, and their pensions are used also.

You are truly well trusted for one to request this. How do you feel about it?

View attachment 3125306
This information is what I have lawyers on retainer for. (They sort out the details, so I don’t have to)

Back
Top Bottom