I will probably be up with you (my back hurts also)
I am up, idiots having fireworks here, scaring the bejezees out of the horses and chickies... There has been so much trouble with fireworks they are now banned other then the day of and day after Victoria Day and Canada Day. And from dusk Till 10pm...

Past that now and still going on. There have been so many issue with livestock being scared, and we have a lot of veterans in the area many with PTSD, that the township is trying to limit fireworks. But people just don't get it.

Likely they will do a complete ban on them, one of the farmers had his cattle scared a couple weeks ago with someone having them illegally. That farmer carries a lot of weight in this township.

I hate fireworks, as a child my parents brought me to a fireworks display one landed in the crowd, exploding killing someone, it was pure panic and to this day I detest them.

I just checked my chickies they are milling about in the hen house... Scared. The horses are inside and they are bothered by them too. Silly people don't care.

Guess I will give it a few more minutes and if they don't stop will get some photo evidence for the bylaw officer.... I hate to go and see the animals unless they are endangered, I want them to just settle...

I am up, idiots having fireworks here, scaring the bejezees out of the horses and chickies... There has been so much trouble with fireworks they are now banned other then the day of and day after Victoria Day and Canada Day. And from dusk Till 10pm...

Past that now and still going on. There have been so many issue with livestock being scared, and we have a lot of veterans in the area many with PTSD, that the township is trying to limit fireworks. But people just don't get it.

Likely they will do a complete ban on them, one of the farmers had his cattle scared a couple weeks ago with someone having them illegally. That farmer carries a lot of weight in this township.

I hate fireworks, as a child my parents brought me to a fireworks display one landed in the crowd, exploding killing someone, it was pure panic and to this day I detest them.

I just checked my chickies they are milling about in the hen house... Scared. The horses are inside and they are bothered by them too. Silly people don't care.

Guess I will give it a few more minutes and if they don't stop will get some photo evidence for the bylaw officer.... I hate to go and see the animals unless they are endangered, I want them to just settle...
I worry about the fires 🔥 that the fireworks can cause. Last thing I want is a burned out chicken coop, and seven bbq’d pets! I usually bring them all inside the house on the 4th of July, New Year’s Eve and cinco de mayo

I worry about the fires 🔥 that the fireworks can cause. Last thing I want is a burned out chicken coop, and seven bbq’d pets! I usually bring them all inside the house on the 4th of July, New Year’s Eve and cinco de mayo
Ps, I was invited dancing with a friend in town, but I’m in no shape to be doing that tonight.

My brother is cruel! He sent me a vacation pic of the place he’s at anchor for the night. He knows how hot It gets where I live. Then he sends me this: View attachment 3171151
Sounds like my brother. He sends pictures of palm trees when I'm having a blizzard.

Back
Top Bottom