So glad to be home - the past few days have been misery with my legs/back, and trying to catch the wild man yesterday I must have twisted wrong… I am not 19 anymore!

Tonight I put the wee fella in Lulus stall. Still had to chase him around to catch him but much easier!

I have noticed he is molting.
View attachment 3218786
Take it easy my sweet lady. Try to rest put your feet up. I wish I could be there to support you 🤗

Your little fella looks so happy 😊 the monster is seeking your attention.

Thirsty Thursday
I was delighted to catch this on the coop cam this morning. Minnie is out with the Hooligans and having a drink. I haven’t seen her really eat anything in a couple of days but I am relieved she is drinking.
Her tail is more up too and she isn’t huddled in a corner.
I did treat her with Revolution yesterday on the grounds that her worms may not have been properly treated previously as she got so sick after the Fenbendazole. Maybe it is having an effect.
:fl
I wonder also if the Hooligans are going to welcome her into their gang which would be quite a turn-up, but better than being all on her lonesome.
I know, I am putting a lot on one camera shot. I will spend real time with her today.

View attachment 3219210
Sure hope she is doing better, it’s so hard when they don’t feel well to know what to do…

Purring or snoring…? Hahaha
I take after my cat and dog
20220811_153121.jpg

No no no. Don't buy an Italian copycat. They make better pizzas and better car. This is the best french luxury vehicle.
View attachment 3219209
Of course since you will be paying a lot less than for a Bugatti I would suggest adding 8000 euros to change the wheels for Mavic Cosmic ultimate.

From my small experience with six hens I think there is no norm- six ex batts from the same place and six different molts, from done in two weeks to almost five months.
5 months! Better not ha! That is January and darn cold hahaha😊

At least Blanche isn’t as miserable as Sophia was. I had to make Sophia scrambled eggs and other treats to get her to eat. All she would do was drink copious amounts of water! She was making herself ill. I see this morning she is looking depressed a bit and I wonder if she is starting a molt again. If so o will be right on top of keeping food in her - no more starving herself!

Back
Top Bottom