Thatā€™s wonderful so happy for GeorgešŸ’•

Of course we shall require photos of him with his new haremšŸ„°
I will try. I did have to thank my brother for taking him in to his boss. I followed it up by slapping him on the back of the head. He told his boss I may have some hens for sale too since I had so many. You sell my hens you idiot and i'm selling a conure.

Last edited:
Alright! This is crazy. Due to the fires and lack of habitat, bears have been breaking into homes and garages, looking for food. The mountains are beautiful but the fires have done much damage to the ecosystem here. For more information look up Camp Nelson California bear trouble:
But youā€™re not in the mountains, right, Alex? Arenā€™t you near almond orchards?

Last edited:
So get this. Remember the neighbor across the easement who bought his property right after we bought ours? And he was trying to run a commercial operation out of it, depriving us of all the privacy we love? Well, my husband put a stop to that, thank goodness. They have not done any improvement to the house or property whatsoever, but are relisting it. They are relisting it at $421K more than they paid just three or four months ago. Crazy! I donā€™t think theyā€™ll get that, but it should help my property value. And anyone who can afford that for land and an unlivable little cabin might build a beautiful house and clean up the yard!

In the mean time, I am totally fine with the chickens thinking itā€™s their own yard. šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom