Yes I have been.
1. There are lots of English speakers around. They are hospitable people very used to tourists.
2. US $ is exceptionally strong right now. It is a perfect time for US tourists.
3. Not sure if the issue.
And yes, lots of chickens. Well maybe not in Athens.
Thanks RC. :hugs

Yes I have been.
1. There are lots of English speakers around. They are hospitable people very used to tourists.
2. US $ is exceptionally strong right now. It is a perfect time for US tourists.
3. Not sure if the issue.
And yes, lots of chickens. Well maybe not in Athens.
I really want to repeat what I did on my vacation to Mexico. Firstly, I went to a Catholic Church and asked them if I could have a family put me up, so all my money spent, went to the local families in need. I didn’t want much, just a place to lay my head. That was amazing, how many people were willing to accommodate me. I made a lot of friends there that time (Me being able to speak Spanish helped) I’m not a luxury hotel kind of person. (More of a backpacking person) and Greece is looking pretty good for me.

I’m about ready to book a flight. Hotel room is available in Athens. Can anyone come help feed my chickens and visit with my horse? (No Jaffar’s not coming with me) I’m just wondering why Greece? And why now? I only know one lady who lives there in Athens. I haven’t done the math yet. Travel costs, lodging expenses, unforeseen circumstances that would cost 💲

I’m about ready to book a flight. Hotel room is available in Athens. Can anyone come help feed my chickens and visit with my horse? (No Jaffar’s not coming with me) I’m just wondering why Greece? And why now? I only know one lady who lives there in Athens. I haven’t done the math yet. Travel costs, lodging expenses, unforeseen circumstances that would cost 💲
Tax: because I need to follow FBA regulations D8EAB9D5-760D-4F93-B842-E0F1B601D372.jpeg D8EAB9D5-760D-4F93-B842-E0F1B601D372.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom