3.5 - 4 hrs they are straight north of us at the opposite end if the state. Sadly, it would be quite the drive unless they were headed this way for another reason.
hmm....how close are you to Cincinnati? Option 2 is my sister and her boyfriend travel there to the bengals and reds games. Even though my family live in Ohio, I've only been up there a few times and not very familiar with the state.

hmm....how close are you to Cincinnati? Option 2 is my sister and her boyfriend travel there to the bengals and reds games. Even though my family live in Ohio, I've only been up there a few times and not very familiar with the state.
About 2 hrs and I do go to Cinci on occasion and I most certainly would drive there to drop off fertile eggs or chicks ;) for you! That would be so cool!

Apparently the bears are moving down the valley and into other areas.

I hope you are safe Alex
Got it. That makes sense now. We have mountain lions and other predators here, but bears are a whole other ball game. If we had bears, I would most certainly hotwire my coop. I have a friend who has a sister in Colorado. A bear tore off a wall of the coop and ate half her flock. Alex, I hope they don’t move into your neighborhood. I think it’s unlikely with that busy road there, but you never know.

I would assume so on the hair. Most of those weird laws are unknown unless you're looking for those. I would assume the crossing the state border with a duck on your head another that is never enforced (or tested either).... Wonder if it came about because of a hat style at one time.....
View attachment 3278033
Amazing photo. Who is that gorgeous boy with a speckled chest? I’m sure I should know, but have not been on so much lately.

It’s legal to drop water and chicken feathers on the roads, but if you drop a cigarette butt, it’s considered littering the highway and can be charged $1000 US! I’m not making this stuff up. It’s still on the books. Crazy world we live in.
Call me crazy, but I am in full support of this. Cigarette butts can cause harm to wildlife and more importantly, if still lit, can start fires. We have had many fires start on the edge of the road here in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom