I remember that...I remember one video where you were petting someone* on your lap and she pushed them so she could get her head in under your arm. It was so cute! (*I think it was Bridgie, but I'm not sure)
Oh, wow! I’m thinking it was probably Flo, the black one. Bridge is top hen and might not allow that, but you never know!

I'm confused. Are you excited by the snow? Do you really want to try out the stove that badly?
Snow on the peaks builds, and is a huge part of our water system. Come spring, it melts, hopefully slowly, keeping the forests wet. Early fall snow (and this is later than normal, but earlier than the last couple of years) helps extinguish the forest fires and rehydrate the dry ground allowing the snow melt to sink into the ground rather than run over the surface. The flooding in Yellowstone last spring was caused by a combination of dry ground and fast melt running over the surface and crumbling the dry. Valley temps are still too warm for using the stove much. Night lows have been in the mid to upper 40s. Highs have fluctuated between low 60s and high 70s depending upon clear vs cloudy skies. Snow on the peaks also helps drive the elk down out of the high country for easier hunting and encourages the bears to den up sooner to hibernate. My ideal is snowy peaks and intermittent rain/snow in the valleys. (The snow melting off over the course of several days)

Snow on the peaks builds, and is a huge part of our water system. Come spring, it melts, hopefully slowly, keeping the forests wet. Early fall snow (and this is later than normal, but earlier than the last couple of years) helps extinguish the forest fires and rehydrate the dry ground allowing the snow melt to sink into the ground rather than run over the surface. The flooding in Yellowstone last spring was caused by a combination of dry ground and fast melt running over the surface and crumbling the dry. Valley temps are still too warm for using the stove much. Night lows have been in the mid to upper 40s. Highs have fluctuated between low 60s and high 70s depending upon clear vs cloudy skies. Snow on the peaks also helps drive the elk down out of the high country for easier hunting and encourages the bears to den up sooner to hibernate. My ideal is snowy peaks and intermittent rain/snow in the valleys. (The snow melting off over the course of several days)
Yes that is what would be perfect ❤️

My hubby got me a T-shirt that read “everything will be just fine as long as they are chickens and wine.” He was so right! I really struggled to get a photo that would show both the wine and the chickens, but here you go!
4052FEF7-9818-4EE0-9EDD-C3568CE94BCE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom