I also wish the morons would stop driving back here and idling. Stinking up my well site with diesel fumes!

So I guess the random drug tests that prevented you from taking your medicine don’t apply to him?

Anything you can do to "encourage" his name to float to the top?
Agreed, there has to be a way to “request” a drug test for the idiots that you catch stoned or smoking. You need to put up a big “No Idling!” sign next to your well site.

Breakfast for the girls. Scrambled eggs and a little leftover hamburger gravy.

1FAD322B-4F06-4B5F-8FDE-3CFA9EDFA78D.jpeg

9235E976-1451-4A41-B0D0-DF8E9226F48F.jpeg

Will have to try for some fluffy shots later today

I am back to the land of the 'get up and go to work' - I was not feeling well yesterday, and still lingering headache from that evil diesel fumes.

I had to get up and get dressed around 9:30 last night and go out and tell the idiot in the jacked up white diesel pick up who is the source of this, to 'Please turn off your truck you're making me ill and I can't sleep'.

His eyes were like 'pee-holes in the snow' (as Newfoundlander I would use a different word there :) ), he was absolutely stoned out of his gourd. He mumbled sorry sorry.... I growled back turn it off buddy and stomped back to my 'home-sweet-home'. I will have a word with the CM to day.

So I went back to bed and watched my kiddos sleeping on their roost, I almost feel asleep with the cameras running hahaha !
Apparently so. Geeze

Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

RIP dear Cashew. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom