This is really wonderful of you to say. I can tell it is from the heart.

I know that Maleficent is not the only chicken that really liked me but at that time she was the only one that chose to spend time with me regardless of whether I had food or not. She was like Daisy in all the good ways. Just sitting in my lap or doing all her grooming on the chair with me. She was special.

Yes, I know they all look forward to seeing me and I love them all for who they are.

For you to write this to me today of all days, with what you have experienced, well you surely are a special lady. I am super glad to have met you here. You are one of the good ones.

:hugs :hugs :hugs
I concur. She is very special.

Thank you for your kind words. I am not in a full leg cast, not really a cast at all. Just a hard plastic splint that goes along the bottom of my foot and the part-way up my calf, then wrapped to my foot/leg with an ace bandage.

I finally got in to Ortho today. They have scheduled surgery for next Wednesday at 6 am to screw everything together the way it should be. Then it will be no driving and no weight bearing for 6 weeks.

I am so very sorry for your loss, especially when you are so far away and couldn’t say a proper goodbye. She obviously had a very good life with you. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Surgery and heartbreak tax
View attachment 3386554

View attachment 3386555

I am going to miss my girls so much by the time I can go see them.
I hope you are somewhat comfortable while waiting for your surgery for a week. :hugs

FYI, the best deep dish apple pie is at the Shepherds Inn in Fort Saint John British Columbia. I will gladly judge any challenges to the claim 😋
But if I drive down that way this weekend I will try their apple pie... I have yet to try the ice road - esp after our Safety got lost last weekend :lau

His 3hr drive turned into a 6hr epic tour!

Back
Top Bottom