Well, Rosie has covid. Tuesday and yesterday I though she had a simple cold, nothing major. This morning she woke up wheezing, her chest on fire and lost her sense of taste. She got a shot of steroids at the clinic since the pharmacy was closed. Hopefully soon they start working. I swear if it is not one thing it is another these days.
Seems that there is an epidemic here in Camp with Covid - I am hiding out in my well-site staying away from everyone!

But I have one of those - am I sick headaches so not sure what's up with that... hope I am not getting sick!

Seems that there is an epidemic here in Camp with Covid - I am hiding out in my well-site staying away from everyone!

But I have one of those - am I sick headaches so not sure what's up with that... hope I am not getting sick!
Kelly, I’ll trade you illnesses. My blood pressure is 189 over 102 at the moment.
Tax: C9FEF34D-B9F9-4852-9468-2E9902D527D0.jpeg

So cold and rainy today, but despite the icky weather I have good news! Three eggs today and all of them were in the nesting box. So either Oreo is way way way smarter then I suspected and he understood my plea to him to get the girls to lay the eggs in the nest boxes or the peanuts worked.

Leaning towards the peanuts 🥜 but yay! No crawling through chicken poo to get eggs today :wee
That's awesome! But don't get to eggcited! Give it a week - then you can relax a bit... :)

Kelly, I’ll trade you illnesses. My blood pressure is 189 over 102 at the moment.
Tax:View attachment 3387366
Alex - what the heck? ! do you take BP meds? are you taking them properly? You be careful - try some deep breathing relaxation to try to get it down... :(

This is what is so confusing with covid and frankly Rosie. I do not care how sick she gets she never, ever runs a fever. And until she woke up I truly thought this was just a common winter cold.

Aurora destroyed Phyllis's nest?
The first time Phyllis tried to set eggs she chose nest box #1 which is the preferred nest box of the tribe. Aurora found that to be unacceptable. She pulled Phyllis off the nest, and destroyed the nest. The ceramic eggs were all over the inside of the coop and not a single piece of straw remained in the nest box.

At the time, Phyllis was last in the pecking order.

Last edited:
This is what is so confusing with covid and frankly Rosie. I do not care how sick she gets she never, ever runs a fever. And until she woke up I truly thought this was just a common winter cold.
Oh no poor kid - Well I had Covid end of Aug.... Flu end of December... so hopefully I am just having a weather change headache....

Taxation Tax
IMG_0228.JPG

Back
Top Bottom