Happy Friday

20230122_130718.jpg
20230122_130828.jpg
20230127_084856.jpg

RC, the doctor has increased the dosage of two of my medications already. I’m thinking that I may be over medicating. I will push the issue today until I get the results I need.
Are you watching your sodium? Did you eat more foods high in sodium than usual recently? Bobby had found that makes a huge difference for him. The doctor prescribed him another fast acting medication he can take “as needed” any time he goes higher than 150/80.

That is still scary high!

Sorry @BY Bob , I know this is a repeat, but I just love this! The cover photo of a calendar.

It is at work - but I will just have to get a photo of January's picture. While this one made me think of you, January is ALL Phyllis!!:lau:lau
IMG_2078[1].JPG

Man on duty:
IMG_2496[1].JPG

See? They are ignoring each other!
View attachment 3387694

"Back to Back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot one another"

I think this odd quote perfectly describes chickens! They have their backs turned...only to suddenly whip around and pounce/peck/chase. (I'm looking👀 a you, Aurora!!)

Wow that's worse than my resident Cooper's Hawk, Satan. I did have a red tail go over the yard the other day. It was screeing all the way. The girls were hidden while it passed over but I stood in the middle of the yard anyway just to be safe.
Last time I had to put the dog on display for them to leave.

I had to call my doctor last night because my blood pressure was so high. She’s been monitoring me all night via telecommunication and I expect a visit to my house within 3 hours. (Hospitalization is crazy full of Covid patients and she suggested I allow a visit with her teammates to my home) I am testing negative for Covid. Just breathing trouble and high BP
Yesterday mine was 170/110

Back
Top Bottom