Every once in a while, the quality control guy in teh oviduct nods off and doesn't check the egg passing through! :lau

Seriously, it isn't alarming nor uncommon for a hen to lay an odd egg occasionally.
Ha, Bolt has laid a Fart egg before, and a really weird textured egg... she must have had a lot of sand!! Here is her Fart egg... it was so funny!!
20220627_192308.jpg

Um, why are you posting right now? Aren't you supposed to be in school???????:hmm:hmm
Ah, I skipped school today because I am not feeling well. I need to go tomorrow though, or else I probably won't be able to ride Lenny or even go to my horse show on Saturday. I also skipped school yesterday. My parents knows don't worry. I've been hanging with my hens all day.
Skipping school because of cold tax- Ohhh, Willow? Are you going to lay an egg? I would love that! Can you? Please!!
20230309_125202.jpg

Extra tax- Bolt says," Why are you under me? Just because we are friends does not mean you are my chick. I have taken you under my wing, but I don't want you literally under my wing."
20230309_125042.jpg

Attachments

• 20230309_125042.jpg
    20230309_125042.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
20 are in. Depending if I can get the cochins eggs and more Marans a few more may go in.
View attachment 3426558
Yess! I knew you would! I want one of my hens to go broody so bad! I would simply tell my father, "Oh, BBQ, Bolt, Willow, Splotch, whoever it is, is sleeping!" And then when there are chicks, I will say," Oh, I thought she was asleep... My mistake!"

Currently, there are 12 Marans eggs. 5 Cochin eggs, 1 goose and 2 Butter eggs. I'm hoping to catch the other cochin girls egg as soon as it is laid to throw in it. If the rest of the Marans lay today I will also toss those in as well and that will be it.
Where’s Twiggy?

Back
Top Bottom