Went to my stomach doctor, she is gonna check my gall bladder for functionallity and put a scope down my throat next thursday to check out my stomach. My ulcers might be worse and or my gallbladder isnt working right. She called in a few medicines
View attachment 3440442
I'm so sorry. I hope answers and relief are coming soon for you. :hugs:hugs

my cozy panel stopped working, how old is yours? Mine is only a couple yrs old.
There may be some warranty with it still? Maybe not after a year, but check with where you bought it from.
I have three, the oldest from May 2020, the next was July '22 and then Dec '22. All are still working. The one from this past December arrived with a broken foot part, I'd gotten it from My Pet Chicken and their customer service was great. They replaced it right away after I sent pics of it.

Dear Aurora,

Being a naturally pretty hen, I cannot realize why everyone picks on me. I have beautiful lacing, but everyone pecks at my back. Sam, my fiance, says I'm the prettiest hen in the world. So does my food hen.

This is where I do not get it. Everyone else is brown and white or grey. The grey ones are at the bottom of the pecking order. So am I, to my surprise. Being the prettiest hen in the flock, why am I at the bottom? Any tips on rising to the top of the pecking order, to my rightful place? Prettiest hen at the top, and that's me!

Signed, in sorrow in misery and hoping you can help me,
Samantha

View attachment 3440403
Awwww poor Samantha! You are very pretty, why hide in a culvert??

Went to my stomach doctor, she is gonna check my gall bladder for functionallity and put a scope down my throat next thursday to check out my stomach. My ulcers might be worse and or my gallbladder isnt working right. She called in a few medicines
View attachment 3440442
Hope you get some relief.

Meanwhile those are some splendid feather patterns! Love their colours!

Back
Top Bottom