Isn't that a soccer team?

Bad joke tax
View attachment 3440802
Yup as soon as I typed I thought that, but didn’t figure many would get it 😁

Being a soccer auntie, (and basketball and baseball…) it rubs off on you. My niece still plays soccer a couple times a week, indoors in winter (isnt modern building methods amazing!).

Good morning Beautiful Sydney ❤️

Everyone did well last night in the half done Hen House. I went out a bit earlier so I didn’t have any drama of them waiting for me 😊

We shall see what sort of drama there is with laying eggs!

Ready for the day!

I must get cracking, stalls first, then tackle the Hen House.

Need to drive my chosen eggs to my friends place this afternoon, for their daughters to place in the bator this weekend 🥰 that should have them hatching the same days I get my other chicks. Very very eggcited to join the likes of Valarie, Rebecca, Chicken Poppy, and everyone else who has or is getting chicks 💕

Need to make bread, but I will do that tomorrow, just checked the barn cam and the chooks are out and about (or as we say here in Canada ooot n aboot 😊)

9A2B9717-DA81-41D5-9FB0-A28F3AD6A3EB.png

I think that is an abstract that @bgmathteach would need to be consulted on!
@Ponypoor I wonder: gifted chickens don't count, 1st of a breed don't count....does that mean that 2 in 1 body SUBTRACTS one of the countable chickens?

Nope, BUT, it does mean that that if you have a gifted chicken and a separate 1st of a breed, neither of those 2 count. In the chicken math, there wasn't any subtraction, just some 'don't count this'

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Hi guys! I had a recent calendar malfunction and now I gave no clue when my chicken eggs are going to hatch. Can anyone help me guess with the pictures I have added below? I also added my duck eggs just in case anyone looking at the chicken eggs noticed potential problems in them. I made sure to number and title each egg. These pictures were all taken yesterday. I may have candled them wrong, but I did so on purpose to give you guys a good angle. Sorry if the pictures are bad!

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1
Nope, BUT, it does mean that that if you have a gifted chicken and a separate 1st of a breed, neither of those 2 count. In the chicken math, there wasn't any subtraction, just some 'don't count this'

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(
Fake Barred Rocks don’t count either. (Right mathteach?) :D

Hate to burst your bubble,
View attachment 3441067

but notice that Betty has to have her back to Phyllis?

Probably to protect her head from pecks!
View attachment 3441070

But, I guess it is a start!
@BY Bob I noticed the same thing, Betty’s toes were away, and she’s on the perpendicular roost. But Phyllis didn’t go after her at least! Since Betty’s directly facing the warming panel, maybe as a frizzle she really needed a little warming. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom