I shouldn't laugh because you are in pain, and I really hope you stop aching soon, but I can so totally imagine you trying to get the chickens to dance with you!
:lau
It is actually quite funny as they follow me everywhere looking for food and my erratic gyrations were totally freaking them out and making them annoyed, Blanche finally tried to peck me hahaha I guess the hand/arm motions were too much like scattering grain and no food was forth coming… hence the “I shall peck your eyes out” attitude 😁

I relented and gave them a bunch of scratch grains and those dried grubs. All is forgiven in the chicken world ❤️

Bad news. Next door rooster came loose in my yard and fought Jaffar. My rooster lost that fight. :( I’m doing my best to save him.
Holy Dinah! Well keep him warm and quiet and make sure he has water close by. Sheesh! I would have a chit chat with said neighbour 😡

Have to say they are absolutely adorable 🥰 can’t wait till they start getting feathers to see their colours 💕

I think Rebecca Is correct in her assessment.

Congratulations you are now a crazy silkie mama 😊 like Rebecca and I !
I love them I want to move my brooder in the bedroom next to me and take turns playing with them lol

It is actually quite funny as they follow me everywhere looking for food and my erratic gyrations were totally freaking them out and making them annoyed, Blanche finally tried to peck me hahaha I guess the hand/arm motions were too much like scattering grain and no food was forth coming… hence the “I shall peck your eyes out” attitude 😁

I relented and gave them a bunch of scratch grains and those dried grubs. All is forgiven in the chicken world ❤️
I went in the shed, half is the coop, they all came in the coop watching me put the rest of the cracked corn into the box of larvae to take out to them as a treat. I opened the gate door and got mobbed by chickens.:lau

I went in the shed, half is the coop, they all came in the coop watching me put the rest of the cracked corn into the box of larvae to take out to them as a treat. I opened the gate door and got mobbed by chickens.:lau
Ya it’s both a scary and hilarious to watch them do that to my nieces youngsters 😊

Back
Top Bottom