Managed a little chook time today. No good fluffy butt pictures. Thanks to a few overactive pecker/pluckers, I had to spray almost all of them with blu-kote on their nearly naked behinds. šŸ™„

View attachment 3443013

View attachment 3443014

View attachment 3443015

My sister had a blind female cocker spaniel. She would ā€œsocial humpā€ (that is the legitimate terminology in dog care, lol) other dogs. But would usually do it in the wrong end, at the other dogā€™s head. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The wow ia for the blue coat butts and the - um - puppy love šŸ˜†

Howā€™s the leg?

Jaffar is probably sleeping, contemplating what wonderful touches he has received from that beautiful assistant veterinarian. I gave her some dinner (panda express) she gave me a prescription. Not much else. Surprised that he wasnā€™t afraid of her at all. :idunno
Well most animals will settle down with a person who is acting in an assured manner, a veterinarian. Will be well used to handling animals so itā€™s likely Jaffar was confident she wasnā€™t going to harm him. What is the prescription??

And if anyone wants to share the work joy (it really is fun to do) and do it one week just let us know!
RC and knoturavggrl are always looking for volunteers to help with this endeavour - so if anyone wishes to help out even for a few days we would appreciate it šŸ„°

Teamwork makes the dream work!

Well most animals will settle down with a person who is acting in an assured manner, a veterinarian. Will be well used to handling animals so itā€™s likely Jaffar was confident she wasnā€™t going to harm him. What is the prescription??
Do you still have Dakota inside tonight?

Everyone is on the temporary roost, other than Marty and Fluffy who opted for nest boxes to sleep in.
4E775F7E-7B3F-4D10-83DA-5BDDC17440DE.png

I got up to check for Northern Lights but itā€™s too overcast boohoo.

Muparocin topical cream for infection. His comb is pretty bad and swollen

Back
Top Bottom