Good morning everyone
20230325_111800.jpg

20230325_111803.jpg

Tonight it’s Coco and Jaffar inside with me tonight.
That's good, so he had some chicken company AND some human servant company!

How is he doing this morning? I'm hoping he is a bit perkier since he ate last night...and hopefully got a decent night's rest. :fl

It’s doing ok I guess. Have started physical therapy, which makes me really sore for a day or so. And by then it is time to go back. So basically it is sore all the time. 😵‍💫😅😅
Short term pain long term gain 💕💕

I am soooo glad that your next n the road to mending 🥰

Almond milk and Clamato in the fridge. No soda pop
That’s good 🥰

Ok I am reading ahead to see how you and Jaffar doing ❤️

Some misinformation. Jaffar is barely holding on to life now. His injuries are deep. He’s on antibiotics for the lacerations to his comb and waddles. His breathing is not steady and seems like he’s struggling with breathing. (But so am I) I’m up all night again with him. Poor little guy 😞
Oh dear, ok well I would take him out in the fresh air with his ladies for a very short time, movement will keep his circulation moving which will help with his comb and breathing 💕💕

Yea that is rather high, take a deep breath and let it out slowly do this 4 times then redo your bp.

Stop drinking so much coffee, and eat properly! Go for a brisk walk and do some aerobic exercise. Lots of online stuff you can follow along with.
Yeah, exactly - listen to @Ponypoor ! The Panda Express meal probably didn't help with your BP @featherhead007 -that stuff is loaded with salt & MSG!

Back
Top Bottom