Happy extremely early morning, FBA. I have a surprise for you all at 9:30 A.M. EST, so basically in less than 4 1/2 hours, you'll get to see the surprise. I think you might be able to guess what it is.
Ok I will try to check on the! I will be at the feed mill getting horse and chicken feed 🥰

View attachment 3443096Playfulness leads to...

View attachment 3443097Playing Smaug.

Happy caturday
good morning Smaug did you go on a quest today ❤️❤️

Got home last night. Woke at 5 and getting caffeinated. Supposed to be sunny and low 80s. A beautiful day to be outside with the animals ❤️
Welcome home! We all want to hear what surprises Lety has 🥰

I've had my breakfast now let me out, it's Caturday

View attachment 3443121

View attachment 3443119
good morning moggy ❤️ You are looking handsome.

Thank you very much for the work @knoturavggrl. I like the organization following different posters ! I'm still going through the links as I really fell behind this week. Hope you have a lovely celebration 🥳🎉!
I will organize it the same way in that case
🥰🥰

In reference to the previous post. The Norwegian is from NOV Norway and the Dane is a tool pusher (rig manager). It was a spirited conversation to say the least 🍺
what does NOV stand for ? Bet it was a good conversation haha!
hello ladies! That mop made Tina look like she had a new hair do 😆

Oh! Caturday Saturday.
Look who I caught basking in the hot spot.
View attachment 3443176
Here's a close-up.
View attachment 3443177
oh she is a very pretty kitty what a lovely moggy 💕

Yeah, exactly - listen to @Ponypoor ! The Panda Express meal probably didn't help with your BP @featherhead007 -that stuff is loaded with salt & MSG!
A treat every now and again is ok no more than once a week though!!

Look what I found while deleting my photos for more storage on Google Photos.
View attachment 3443183
View attachment 3443184
View attachment 3443185
awwww babies! Thanks for sharing 💕

Awwww....you can't delete these...they are too cute!!!:love:love

Which one is Grandma?
:love
I don't know which one is Grandma. I do remember that a chicken did get scratched by a cat and I'm not sure if it was Pip (Grandma's former name) or the others. I'm assuming in the 3rd photo, the one standing right in front of the camera, is Grandma. Next time, I should probably mark the chickens to tell who is who. The only photos I'm deleting are my dad's old construction photos and contracts.

In reference to the previous post. The Norwegian is from NOV Norway and the Dane is a tool pusher (rig manager). It was a spirited conversation to say the least 🍺
what does NOV stand for ? Bet it was a good conversation haha!

@Ponypoor NOV stands for National Oilwell Varco. If you're an American service tech it means Never On Vacation, if you refer to our Norway office it means Norwegians on Vacation. If you're a drilling company in the states it means No Other Vendor 😆

Jaffar fell off his perch in the chickens room and slept on the floor. It’s dark at night here. I made my apologies and promised to make him a special breakfast. Poor guy just isn’t right after that fight. No energy left in him today :(
I cannot understand why he’s not thriving for us. Me and the tribe need him desperately. Something is wrong and I need to find out what it is ASAP

Back
Top Bottom