Why did the chicken cross the road? Because she wasn’t afraid of the cars ( mostly Toyotas!) :D
What’s to fear about a Toyota? DB19250D-30FD-4E0D-80DB-1AC7A756D1F1.jpeg

No, it goes like this:

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get the worms on the other side!
(chickens aren't stupid! - well sometimes they do stupid things, but then we all do. They can be pretty smart/crafty when they want to be! Look how @BY Bob 's tribe has organized themselves into pairs to do 'deck duty' so they all get more treats!!!! Need I say more?
@micstrachan will be glad to hear that mealworm reductions have occurred and we are heading into April with over a 1/4 box of mealworms remaining. That will put us to the good side of usage.

They were at the backdoor knocking when I woke up this morning. Mrs BY Bob had left them out and then left for her meeting today. I was strong and they got nothing. I do have some nice leftover fish for them though so treats are coming.

@micstrachan will be glad to hear that mealworm reductions have occurred and we are heading into April with over a 1/4 box of mealworms remaining. That will put us to the good side of usage.

They were at the backdoor knocking when I woke up this morning. Mrs BY Bob had left them out and then left for her meeting today. I was strong and they got nothing. I do have some nice leftover fish for them though so treats are coming.
Meany

You clearly have baby brain.

View attachment 3443723
Yep - my eggs are in the incubator at my friends place, they will be putting the Silkies eggs in tomorrow (their other bator is currently hatching out chicks) - I have 6 eggs: 2 from Blanche (try for a couple more pullets from her), 2 from Sophia (try for more wattles), and 2 from Marty (just for Rebecca :) ).

Who is this wee one?

EDIT: Oh and I gave them four colourful eggs to see if they like them: Rose, Buttercup, Whiskers, and Misty, and 2 further silkie eggs so that makes 2 dozen eggs - so in 21 days everyone will be awash in chicks!

Back
Top Bottom