I locked the ladies up. Made me a grilled cheese sandwich. Turned off the tv and am here now with my rooster laying on top of my chest. If he’s lonely, then we will be lonely together! I’m telling him just how much I love him 😍
Hope you used provolone cheese...that is naturally low in sodium

Health talk tax:
IMG_2100[1].JPG

A pretty FBCM... @RoyalChick ...despite being a FBCM, her legs are only very lightly feathered. Maybe if she has some babies, you would like one or two of these?

Yep - my eggs are in the incubator at my friends place, they will be putting the Silkies eggs in tomorrow (their other bator is currently hatching out chicks) - I have 6 eggs: 2 from Blanche (try for a couple more pullets from her), 2 from Sophia (try for more wattles), and 2 from Marty (just for Rebecca :) ).

Who is this wee one?

EDIT: Oh and I gave them four colourful eggs to see if they like them: Rose, Buttercup, Whiskers, and Misty, and 2 further silkie eggs so that makes 2 dozen eggs - so in 21 days everyone will be awash in chicks!
That is baby Hattie!

VideoCapture_20180804-172455.jpg

I got the babies out and took treats to my chooks. I needed to see them. I had the roughest day. The pain kept me up last night so I slept as much as I could this morning. I sure hope the drs. hurry I cant take this much longer.
I wish there was more that I could do. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

My kiddos are roosting in a split group, Penelope and Blanche off by themselves, and the rest at the other end!

Marty is in the ground nestbox, I have no idea where Fluffy is, and I am sure Misty is up on her door.

I think I will head out at 7:30 when Death in Paradise is over…

View attachment 3443940
Is that the Tom Selleck movie?

Robert Parker tax
20201226_152957.jpg

Back
Top Bottom