Jaffar has been out with the ladies and sunshine today. But I can tell that he’s not feeling 100% just yet. I’m making sure that he eats enough and gets fluids.
Oh that is wonderful, I was wondering but didn’t want to bother you with a lot of questions 🥰

And how are you???

@ValarieF If you can take stills from your video for hatching! - if I remember correctly, it was you who has a video of your chickies hatching. There is a photo contest for hatching

@RebeccaBoyd I think you have some hatching photos, too

@GregnLety You probably do, as well.

If there is anyone else who you know has hatching photos, please tag them, too. (I just love baby chickies..and they are so precious when they just hatch all 'wet 'n naked" They 'grow' immensely when they dry off and fluff out:gig

@ValarieF If you can take stills from your video for hatching! - if I remember correctly, it was you who has a video of your chickies hatching. There is a photo contest for hatching

@RebeccaBoyd I think you have some hatching photos, too

@GregnLety You probably do, as well.

If there is anyone else who you know has hatching photos, please tag them, too. (I just love baby chickies..and they are so precious when they just hatch all 'wet 'n naked" They 'grow' immensely when they dry off and fluff out:gig
Wow talk about perfect timing for this contest. Final candle and turner removed tomorrow evening. I expect the earliest one could arrive will be late in the day Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom