Well I for one can’t wait to see them hatched ❤️

I am living vicariously through you until mine arrive in a few weeks. I have been agonizing over what to do if I don’t have a bunch of broodies to raise them 🥺🥺🥺
Can you set up that stall or your office as a brooder area so you have a place where the chicks can be close to the adults? They can still be introduced into the adults and be taught by them. They'll just be taught a little more distantly. They will also need a place to warm up and places to escape the adults. Even mamas keep them distanced from the rest for a bit. The rats are the larger concern unless you've got that issue fixed.

Test results are inconclusive X-ray technician is going to consult with the doctor. The problem could be my house. My breathing was fine up to Fresno but my return home (more breathing difficulties) I might have a heating issue or a leak somewhere in a wall, floor, somewhere. Rain is here again everywhere there are floods and mud 🙁
If there's some kind of issue in the house, it definitely needs to be found. Could that be the source of Jaffar's breathing issues too?

Test results are inconclusive X-ray technician is going to consult with the doctor. The problem could be my house. My breathing was fine up to Fresno but my return home (more breathing difficulties) I might have a heating issue or a leak somewhere in a wall, floor, somewhere. Rain is here again everywhere there are floods and mud 🙁
Do you have a dehumidifier? I've switched on all three of mine this morning. I am smelling a mold in my bathroom in the mornings and praying it doesn't spread through my home again.

Flushing the sinuses with warm salt water helps with my breathing as well as peppermint tea and eucalyptus and peppermint oil in my bedroom.

Take care Alex

Tina laid a funny egg yesterday
20230329_083915.jpg

20230329_083927.jpg

A couple of hours ago it i could barely see outside at all. There's liquorice root being added to everyone's food this morning as well as pineapple
20230329_081119.jpg

Video Taken Down

YouTube has decided to take down the video of the fight between Hattie and Aurora from a few years back because "Content showing the malicious infliction of physical or psychological harm to animals isn’t allowed on YouTube."

I appealed on the ground that it was educational, not malicious in any way, and was denied.

Therefore, as of this moment, I am shutting down my YouTube channel. If I cannot find another means by which to share videos I will no longer be doing so.

Of course I am emotional at this point and may change my mind once I calm down but I can't see letting them make money off my content when they have accused me of maliciously inflicting physical or psychological harm to my girls.

The speed by which my appeal was denied was frightening. It was very clear they did not care to hear my thoughts. They had already made their minds up.

I do not take this accusation lightly. I will be consulting attorneys today but I expect that they will tell me I would be tilting at windmills to try and fight them on this.

I encourage you every time you view a video on YouTube to remember what they accused me of doing. I will never forget it.

I read that wrong and was very confused! Thought you meant a butt at first.
:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

Generational thing 😆

How have you been? How are those chicks ❤️
I have tried to be very diligent in doing my home exercises. And also try to hobble around on it as much as I can tolerate. Thanks for the encouragement.

I am managing a day every now and then. Not near as much as I would like but better than nothing. Tried to take lots of pics last time to use for the week.

Twofer Tuesday

Ruby and Speedy
View attachment 3447591

Scarlett and Dottie
View attachment 3447592
I am glad you are doing your PT - you will thank the therapists in the future when you’re back up and running about🥰

Your ladies are beautiful, I just love them ❤️

Yes they were both normal
Wow that’s very interesting! I must go back and check my eggs to see if maybe my mystery egg from yesterday could be a double egg laid.

Check for leaks that could be producing molds, esp since you have been have more rain than normally ❤️
Can you set up that stall or your office as a brooder area so you have a place where the chicks can be close to the adults? They can still be introduced into the adults and be taught by them. They'll just be taught a little more distantly. They will also need a place to warm up and places to escape the adults. Even mamas keep them distanced from the rest for a bit. The rats are the larger concern unless you've got that issue fixed.
Yes that is what I did with the other chicks my niece had and with my silkies when I first got them.

I think that I can likely trick Henny Penny and Misty into being broody, maybe even Marty. I wonder if they heard the cheeping of chicks it would encourage them to go broody - if I put my phone under them playing chicks cheeping… thoughts…?
Tina laid a funny egg yesterday
View attachment 3447719

View attachment 3447720

A couple of hours ago it i could barely see outside at all. There's liquorice root being added to everyone's food this morning as well as pineapple
View attachment 3447718
just like the egg Alex had a while ago. Grey foggy morning… rain and high winds on tap for weather here, will get the chooks or early this morning so they can get some outdoor time.
Well everyone is screaming for breakfast here, including me.

Have a good day everyone.

View attachment 3447721
peak-a-boo Tina! ❤️
Video Taken Down

YouTube has decided to take down the video of the fight between Hattie and Aurora from a few years back because "Content showing the malicious infliction of physical or psychological harm to animals isn’t allowed on YouTube."

I appealed on the ground that it was educational, not malicious in any way, and was denied.

Therefore, as of this moment, I am shutting down my YouTube channel. If I cannot find another means by which to share videos I will no longer be doing so.

Of course I am emotional at this point and may change my mind once I calm down but I can't see letting them make money off my content when they have accused me of maliciously inflicting physical or psychological harm to my girls.

The speed by which my appeal was denied was frightening. It was very clear they did not care to hear my thoughts. They had already made their minds up.

I do not take this accusation lightly. I will be consulting attorneys today but I expect that they will tell me I would be tilting at windmills to try and fight them on this.

I encourage you every time you view a video on YouTube to remember what they accused me of doing. I will never forget it.
Hmmm interesting, then they should take down ALL those videos of dogs and cats dressed in clothes and toes nails painted…. All the other animals being eaten by hawks and other predators, kids pitching hissy fits and fighting with their siblings….

Seems that we are becoming a Nanny state after all!!!!

Video Taken Down

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
I am sorry they are so ignorant. Please know that we all know better!❤️❤️❤️

I suspect, given how long it has been up, that someone 'reported it'. I am very sorry you have to deal with this; again, all of us that know you know that that accusation couldn't be further from the truth!
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom