Danger Danger!

I was out doing chores and all of a sudden the chickens went crazy cackling and calling, I ran to see what was up. Everyone was standing straight upright looking over into the middle paddock, I looked and all I could see was a Crow creating a fuss. A Robin then flew up from the paddock and flew away, but the Crow kept circling and creating a fuss, the chickens also continued with their raucous cackling.

Then up popped a orangy/red head from the dried grass - A FOX! The Crow went mad cackling, the chickens were just freaking out - and I joined into that symphony of cackling, cawing and calling with my own screams - Get Out, Go Away you so-and-so, Get Out Of Here!

The fox, knowing he had been made opted to go away, he darted over into the horses paddock where Lulu added to his hasty departure (good pony!).

Run for the hills! I started to get all the chickens rounded up - not easy as they wanted to stay and watch the crow, who was following the Fox as he went elsewhere; doesn't matter where he went that Crow was making sure everyone knew he was around - good Crow!

Everyone is now inside - and while I am sure that Fox was more interested in hunting mice in the long dead grass in the paddock, I figure why take a risk? Once this round of Evil White Stuff is over I will finish off the Roost Run - get it covered, to prevent aerial predators and keep those they like to fly over the fence, in; and electric fencing on the outside to prevent ground predators.

💕

Video Taken Down

YouTube has decided to take down the video of the fight between Hattie and Aurora from a few years back because "Content showing the malicious infliction of physical or psychological harm to animals isn’t allowed on YouTube."

I appealed on the ground that it was educational, not malicious in any way, and was denied.

Therefore, as of this moment, I am shutting down my YouTube channel. If I cannot find another means by which to share videos I will no longer be doing so.

Of course I am emotional at this point and may change my mind once I calm down but I can't see letting them make money off my content when they have accused me of maliciously inflicting physical or psychological harm to my girls.

The speed by which my appeal was denied was frightening. It was very clear they did not care to hear my thoughts. They had already made their minds up.

I do not take this accusation lightly. I will be consulting attorneys today but I expect that they will tell me I would be tilting at windmills to try and fight them on this.

I encourage you every time you view a video on YouTube to remember what they accused me of doing. I will never forget it.
I doubt a human was involved in the decision. If it the same as many other platforms someone probably reported it and then the AI took over. 😣

Our naked neck hen as a bad leg. It's not a broken bone but it's dangling at the knee so I fear ligament damage. Thinking positively but not expecting good news when Lety takes her to the vet this afternoon. 😔
Oh no! Poor wee gal - waiting to hear what the Vet says.

whew! I was 70 pages behind yesterday.
Alinta mug
20230323_152032~2.jpg

I doubt a human was involved in the decision. If it the same as many other platforms someone probably reported it and then the AI took over. 😣
So ridiculous - and absurd. It's like the silly phone systems now which 'talk to you'. I tell them 'give me a real person you idiot computer'. To which it will reply 'I am sorry I don't understand your request, please try again'....
:he

Bell Canada had one called 'Emily' these was such a backlash and people started sending Emily hate mail hahaha - Bell Canada is back to the 'options' menus on their phone system - marginally better than Emily.....

I worked in IT for a long time and have to say, AI is not something I am in favour of.

Going to have to owe tax, I have my phone sitting under Fluffy playing chick chirps hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom