We're expecting some high wind...
Weather Screenshot 27.jpg

Weather Screenshot 29.jpg

Weather Screenshot 30.jpg

At least the rest of the week is looking good.
Weather Screenshot 28.jpg

Is that rain I see?
IMG_2018.jpg

Attachments

• Weather Screenshot 28.jpg
    Weather Screenshot 28.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
We're expecting some high wind...
View attachment 3452305
View attachment 3452306
View attachment 3452308
At least the rest of the week is looking good.
View attachment 3452309
Is that rain I see?
View attachment 3452311
It’s extremely windy here all day, it’s just howling right now.

At one point today it was so windy the chickens had a hard time walking as the wind was blowing them over 😳😁 esp the silkies, they were just being knocked over so they came back inside - I know I shouldn’t laugh but it was funny.

It’s extremely windy here all day, it’s just howling right now.

At one point today it was so windy the chickens had a hard time walking as the wind was blowing them over 😳😁 esp the silkies, they were just being knocked over so they came back inside - I know I shouldn’t laugh but it was funny.
The wind here is so strong tonight it nearly knocked Mrs BY Bob over!

Wind tax
20200919_070343.jpg

Tribe Status
Today seemed to be a good day. A status quo day as they say. No one is any worse. No one new is showing symptoms. Hattie found her way to bed in the Cluckle Hut. I'll take it. Bird flu is seeming less likely.

View attachment 3452320
Agreed, my money would be on allergy or some “common cold” type sickness, bacterial in nature - and maybe the baytril is doing it’s job.

At any rate I am thanking god they seem to be stable.

Its a beautiful 78 degrees. My hubby collected about 50 eggs of course I found 3 more buried under the nest boxes. Fed the chook greens and corn and they are all healthy and happy. The boys are cocoricoing. :weeI sat out there for awhile and talked to them, forgot my camera. I feel pretty good today but it looks like my gallbladder is probably bad and I have to have it removed. :(
I am sorry you have been ill and have been watching and worrying as things have developed. I was relieved to see this post! Although surgery is always scary, it’s certainly better to finally have a reason for all you have been going through! So glad they figured it out and that you were so persistent in advocating for yourself. ❤️
So cute!!!!
Tribe Status
Today seemed to be a good day. A status quo day as they say. No one is any worse. No one new is showing symptoms. Hattie found her way to bed in the Cluckle Hut. I'll take it. Bird flu is seeming less likely.

View attachment 3452320
I am thrilled to here they are stable and whatever they have isn't escalating. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom