Ok so I give up trying to keep the chicks out of the tree, I just don’t look anymore, they are up and down that tree roosting and sleeping in it (when they aren’t in my office with me).

Even Tippy is up with them now!

34025A93-965B-423A-B5A7-7852B82F048F.jpeg
97F032F9-6F0F-413F-970E-8DD57670A5ED.jpeg
518433DE-AF96-4FBB-AA52-B02077A73857.jpeg
FA5EA36B-64BA-479B-B367-1BB54FEFEA64.jpeg
1FF7D1E3-FB3D-4244-B91D-D35B22416BFC.jpeg

Of course! :lau :lau

Funny thing, though, she is purring/cooing in the nest box, not buk-buk-buking like most broodies.:idunno The contented noise they make when roosted at night (AFTER night-time roosting drama), so I'm not sure what to think. Yesterday was the second day she was like this...and she didn't go broody last year.:confused:
I love that sound! :love

First pic (splash with black shoulder) looks like has pink coming on comb....not seeing any more in these pics.
Yes I am sure it’s a Roo, and at least 2 others. I was hoping the 5 toed chick which is either a Penelope or her daughter Dorothy, chick would be a pullet but I am about 99 percent sure it’s a Roo 😟 I won’t tell my cousin, she doesn’t need to know her grand chick will be freezer camp bound.

I had another splash roosting on me this morning so I grabbed a peek and seems wattles coming in, and another I see spurs coming on the legs.

If your computer is doing that, you need to have it looked at. That sounds like you got hacked or something. How did you get back into it?
Does it run Windows, Mac, or Linux?
Does someone manage it or no?
I may take some time to reply as I will be busy.
I got it looked at. I think it's Windows. I don't know what you mean by "manage it or no".

I got it looked at. I think it's Windows. I don't know what you mean by "manage it or no".
Say no, that is Google wanting to manage your passwords.

I generally log out of everything and log in again so I don’t ever forget my passwords.

IT tax

I see chickens… they’re everywhere 😳
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom