Couldn't find Sophia again, not on the fan.

I had a suspension she was in the nest box, she was still there at supper, didn't come out for her after egg feast.

Sure enough there she was. I just pick the whole crate up and plopped it in the hen house where she would be safer at night.

Is she broody?? Or just slow laying her egg? Who knows....

Happy Pony Sunday everyone.
I've always said blue is these 2 boys color.
DSCN1485.JPG
DSCN1480.JPG

Hen-Rietta just wasnā€™t up to speed today. I have been watching her half the day, and I feel itā€™s only fitting that I have her inside the house with me tonight. I will give her a sponge bath, and make sure she has electrolytes and enough protein. Her hatch day is in July and sheā€™ll be SEVEN human years old. Sheā€™s such a sweetheart Leghorn.

Hen-Rietta just wasnā€™t up to speed today. I have been watching her half the day, and I feel itā€™s only fitting that I have her inside the house with me tonight. I will give her a sponge bath, and make sure she has electrolytes and enough protein. Her hatch day is in July and sheā€™ll be SEVEN human years old. Sheā€™s such a sweetheart Leghorn.
IMG_2437.jpeg

Abigail went missing.
Well, she did not come when I did the food call. I panicked. Only Gaby, In Albis, and the Cream Legbars were there (Josey and Dominica think they can sleep inside. They are listening to Mozart right now). I looked around and a very certain word came to my head.
Broody.
Could she be broody? She was out and about. She must have gone up while I was reading the book I was reading. She screeched at me and is acting like she is laying an egg.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom