I am the same here, I don’t want anything to happen to Mr P and with me away a lot I just can’t take the risk with another Roo here.

My blacksmith is out here today to trim feet so I will ask if her boyfriend has contacts for processing them for me.
So no takers with my blacksmith having her boyfriend process them, or even kill them for me.

Have two people on kijiji who just seem to be stringing me along, really irritating.

@BY Bob , I really hate to ask this of you, but Jaffar has been on my case to ask you if he could possibly be knighted in honor of Queen Aurora’s Court. He has proven himself as to “the way of the chicken” numerous times since I have known him. By no means am I under threat of any kind, but Jaffar is persistent in his attempts to be Knighted. I personally don’t think he needs any recognition, after all, he’s only an overgrown feathered hamster with a Napoleon complex. But could you please 🙏 ask the Queen for her favor in this endeavor?

@BY Bob , I really hate to ask this of you, but Jaffar has been on my case to ask you if he could possibly be knighted in honor of Queen Aurora’s Court. He has proven himself as to “the way of the chicken” numerous times since I have known him. By no means am I under threat of any kind, but Jaffar is persistent in his attempts to be Knighted. I personally don’t think he needs any recognition, after all, he’s only an overgrown feathered hamster with a Napoleon complex. But could you please 🙏 ask the Queen for her favor in this endeavor?
67786797837__FBABF46D-B5F4-4E5C-8AAB-13130B8C624D.jpeg

I like this. Branch needs to be deemed Honorary Court Jester. Simply because he never fails to make me smile.

Back
Top Bottom