Hen-Rietta, now that you’ve dug up and consumed every last earthworm in the yard, what are you doing to do now?
“I’m going to Disneyland!! :wee:ya
IMG_4059.jpeg

Correction: I’m 140 pages behind. That’s nine days worth of chatting! But I’m going to get through it to see who has already gotten Spring chicks :)

A05F2B41-36A3-457A-BA90-A356F86AEA81.jpeg

Albert is still unwell. She did perk her tail up when she saw me taking her picture though haha.

She doesn’t seem to be eating except when I offer something exceptional- ie: scrambled egg. But I don’t have enough hens laying to supply the eggs to feed her. It’s day three of Corid and I expected better results by now if coccidiosis were to blame.

What to do, what to do. I sure hope she pulls out of this.

DBF1A03B-21F6-4768-8EB9-053C64997700.jpeg
Also, check out these mortal enemies dust bathing together. Albert and Perry- so heartwarming! 🥰

Correction: I’m 140 pages behind. That’s nine days worth of chatting! But I’m going to get through it to see who has already gotten Spring chicks :)

View attachment 3759943
Albert is still unwell. She did perk her tail up when she saw me taking her picture though haha.
Bless her I hope she perks up
She doesn’t seem to be eating except when I offer something exceptional- ie: scrambled egg. But I don’t have enough hens laying to supply the eggs to feed her. It’s day three of Corid and I expected better results by now if coccidiosis were to blame.

What to do, what to do. I sure hope she pulls out of this.

View attachment 3759942 Also, check out these mortal enemies dust bathing together. Albert and Perry- so heartwarming! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom