I’m so glad. He’s strong.
This little squirt is a true miracle! IMG_4049.jpeg

This little squirt is a true miracle! View attachment 3772043
Sir Jaffar, soon after this picture was taken, decided that he needed to see his ladies. He did eat some feed and drink, so I did as he requested. Took him out and reunited him with his family. I’m still very concerned about his condition.

A bit early for Pony Sunday, but I trimmed up Fenix's lil feeties so I could cut his claws easier. He's so cute!
20240314_194040.jpg
He also got a brush, toothbrushing, a bit of a sanitary trim, and a lot of treats. He'll get a springtime bath and clipped probably next month. I know his nails are still long, it's so hard to clip them between the fluff, the wriggling, and the nips. He is still really violent about grooming sadly. Edit: no nipping today. I am proud.
20240314_193838.jpg

Last edited:
A bit early for Pony Sunday, but I trimmed up Fenix's lil feeties so I could cut his claws easier. He's so cute!
View attachment 3772094
He also got a brush, toothbrushing, a bit of a sanitary trim, and a lot of treats. He'll get a springtime bath and clipped probably next month. I know his nails are still long, it's so hard to clip them between the fluff, the wriggling, and the nips. He is still really violent about grooming sadly.
View attachment 3772095
Hi cutie pi. What type of dog is he? Part Pom?

Back
Top Bottom