War has been declared, over my mailbox. Evil angry red waspers have made it their home. I knew nothing about it until I checked the mail yesterday evening and one of the sorry buggers stung my wrist. This morning I dropped down the lid and ran, 3 flew out. A few minutes later I go peak and yup, they are starting to build a nest inside. Enjoy you last day you rats, tonight at dark I am coming out with wasp killer and demolishing your nest. Not sure which is worse, angry waspers or yellow jackets. Both give me a migraine when they sting.

War has been declared, over my mailbox. Evil angry red waspers have made it their home. I knew nothing about it until I checked the mail yesterday evening and one of the sorry buggers stung my wrist. This morning I dropped down the lid and ran, 3 flew out. A few minutes later I go peak and yup, they are starting to build a nest inside. Enjoy you last day you rats, tonight at dark I am coming out with wasp killer and demolishing your nest. Not sure which is worse, angry waspers or yellow jackets. Both give me a migraine when they sting.
Oh wow, you know I don’t like killing any living thing, but in the case of the wasps and yellow jackets esp, I will get rid of them. There are kids, my elderly mum and other visitors here and I don’t want anyone stung.

Be careful!

Oh wow, you know I don’t like killing any living thing, but in the case of the wasps and yellow jackets esp, I will get rid of them. There are kids, my elderly mum and other visitors here and I don’t want anyone stung.

Be careful!
I tend to yell at bugs I don't want around that there are safer places where those monsters my siblings won't squish them.

Thirsty Thursday
9AE265D5-6DE0-4153-A587-A9A9626E7216.jpeg

Perry sporting her permanent tousled look, and Becky sporting apparent good health.

C2652A33-9C68-4649-AB73-52819CE16CF3.jpeg

Hello pinking chicks, eating mash.

I watched very young Empress Josephine grab a wasp the size of her head and promptly eat it. Can't remember if she ate it whole or in two bites but she ate that thing fast and with zero mercy.
What! I read that chickens don’t go after wasps; My flock must have read this as well, as they opted to be compliant and carefully avoids messing with wasps, hornets, and honey bees.

What! I read that chickens don’t go after wasps; My flock must have read this as well, as they opted to be compliant and carefully avoids messing with wasps, hornets, and honey bees.
My Empress did go after a wasp. That bird still was in her teenage dinosaur years, and I think she just wanted to show of her power.

Get those suckers! :tongue

We get bald faced hornets, but their nests are usually over in the neighbor’s yards so I can’t do anything about them. Grr.

Back
Top Bottom