Fluffy Butt Friday

A sneaky fluffy bum, Henny checking to see if the hay stack can hide eggs, they love sneaking under that old sheet to lay their eggs
E6BF1790-4C1B-4F5D-9AB1-D2398FE38CA4.jpeg

Another Roo Rump
115446E2-801A-4DAB-B9E5-3E9AC37DC140.jpeg

Bert is turning out very good. And he can dance up a storm for the ladies - they are appreciative of his dance skills.

This morning was the first time I heard him crowing. I am sure he has been crowing before as his crow is splendid, but I am not home to hear it.

Fluffy Butt Friday

A sneaky fluffy bum, Henny checking to see if the hay stack can hide eggs, they love sneaking under that old sheet to lay their eggs View attachment 3806290

Another Roo Rump
View attachment 3806291

Bert is turning out very good. And he can dance up a storm for the ladies - they are appreciative of his dance skills.

This morning was the first time I heard him crowing. I am sure he has been crowing before as his crow is splendid, but I am not home to hear it.
Is that Melting Creamsicle? I didn't know his name was Bert.

Fluffy Butt Friday

A sneaky fluffy bum, Henny checking to see if the hay stack can hide eggs, they love sneaking under that old sheet to lay their eggs View attachment 3806290

Another Roo Rump
View attachment 3806291

He looks cool. Great to see him again.

A Transition

Now that we have given Lilly her due, it is time to transition to a new leader. Nature does not give us time to mourn, we must move on quickly for the good of the tribe.

To say she is fierce is an understatement. The current leader of the tribe fought her way to the top. In fact, I have video evidence of how she battled her way to the position.

The video below is of an extended competition between Aurora and Hattie for number 2 in the tribe behind Lilly. In this instance Hattie wins. The day this took place there were 3 such confrontations. I only caught the third and final one on video.

Watch how Lilly tries to intervene early and then puts the final stamp on Aurora after Aurora has conceded to Hattie. Even Sansa had a thought about becoming involved and then wisely stayed out of it.

At some point, unobserved by me, Aurora would work her way past Hattie but on this day Hattie held on to her position.

Wow, Lilly really did add her two cents at the end there.

Back
Top Bottom