Look at this mess but they are happy so what can o do?

They have dug up where ever it was a puddle!

image.jpg

It took the guys 8 hrs to put it up. So taking it down likely the same. I will not ask my uncle and BIL to come back and do that - if HD won’t come take it down I will go Media time - Aunt Kelly worked retail and knows how bad publicity works 👍🤨
What's Media time?

Yeah bad publicity is good for companies that deserve it.

Now that they have had their chance to stretch their legs and wings, they’re back in the brooding bin. I cleaned up their mess, and washed and refilled Sir Jaffar’s feed dish. He’s such a patient rooster.
Myself, it’s first aid ⛑️ time. Evil little velociraptors!
Do you need health care names instead?

Bandaid, Plaster, Gauze, Asprin, Tonic, Ice Pack....

I looked at the box and it said 10x 12. BUT at the bottom for ‘dimensions’ was a TOTALLY different story, about 8x10 was written for dimensions.

In a furious fit I called Home Depot and asked them what’s up, and what would they do about it. Seeing as how mums lawn furniture now wouldn’t fit in there. ‘Oh well that’s the roof’s dimension’

‘Really’ says I ‘am I a bird? Do I live in the roof?’. I went on the tell the manager That it is dishonest advertising, items are measured to FIT something, not the silly roof dimensions- I am not putting the sucker up indoors. It goes on a deck or patio.
That is total BS. They know it, too. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom