grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    York, that one looks more like the ones i see here.
    Twisted, stop spanking my beth, you have to catch her in the act to correct her. If you can see her but cant reach her put a buzz collar on. when you see her start to dig give her a warning. much faster training.
    Ol mare, wanna trade ? soo cute ! I am glad I dont get strays here. I actually do know someone looking for a pup. a bigger one i think. they would get her shots and such. she is a friend on facebook.

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Lisa, we feed the same stuff . cracked corn helps with the bill . make sure you have grit for them though. Twisted, thats cheap on your fed. mine is $18.00 and $9.00

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Good Morning all.

And another fox bites the dust. [​IMG]

Well granny catching Beth in the act would be ideal. But, I know she knows better or she would run and hide when I yell who did this?? Evil little twerp. She might be safe this am as everyone has muddy/dirty feet from running to a bare spot by the back fence and having a bark fest with the neighbor/s great dane . Bet everyone loved it at 6:45 am. Girls seem much noisier now that Yuri is back to "protect" them.

NEED MORE COFFEE...........[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Is be happy to meet her somewhere as early as today. This little one is a bit timid and the shelter might be too much, a nice house with a person/family would bring her out of her she'll petty quick, she wants nothing but love and more love

5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    That's a great set up you have with your friend. I have a wheaten Am. She's a dingbat, but love her turquoise eggs. I recognize all the breeds you named, but what is SBH? Exciting to start up a new flock. Do you ever call the dr to see if there are cancellations? Maybe you could be seen sooner and get things started quicker.

6. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    say happy birthday to robert for me

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks Danna, I did.
    ol mare, she wants to meet at 7:30 or something like that
    Twist, probably you the whole time. someone yells at me im running too ! [​IMG]

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Angie didn't leave enough clean towels for the motel before she left Friday.[​IMG] So I am bouncing in and out doing laundry.

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Wishing that appointment was a cancelation. You wait months for a regular one. The whole country is going to the Dr at once.

Swedish Black hen or svart hona. So cool looking.

10. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    I keep their food in a hanging feeder all the time..then twice a day they get oats..kitchen scraps just once in a while..in the winter they get corn just before they roost ..not alot of that..they only get to free range an hour ever evening..i stay with them..too many hawks lurking around for a good meal..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by