grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    everyone still enjoying the 4th ? I just went to daughters house. it is very nice. i didnt want to leave. hardwood flooring , oak doors, trim. ceramic tile. and not a neighbor to be found.

2. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Nice.

Hubs has been working on his car all day. I've been doing some purging/sorting of storage stuff.

Sigh. Got a bad case of the blues right now too.

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Outstanding - hopefully this is a fresh start and will bring a new, happier, chapter for their family.
    We had a quiet 4th -- I am sure you can understand choosing to stay home and avoid town on this weekend, no Regatta for us - rather avoid all the crazies!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  4. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Our fourth was kids running around throwing Pop-Its on the ground and fire works all night. I can see all of them from my house.

Granny which trip are you asking about? I will be going to Milwaukee in three days. I will also be in a documentary.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    watermelon, I thought you just came back from NY . am i way behind times. ol mare, the Reggata . hahaa I tried to go grocery shopping. couldnt even do that. the blues, prostar, they are bad all the way around. My husband cant speak to me correctly. very sweet and sad tonight when he was off to bed he told me " love you tonight, i hope tomorrow. " [​IMG] Me too hun, me too.. heres a little cheer, granny got snookered !!! during the big swap in may i bought a very pretty colored EE hen. full grown, 10 dollars. I have been waiting for my green or blue egg every day. dumb thing dont want to lay. found out why today when this big beautiful EE was mounting my poor little serama hen.

6. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Aw man granny!! Bad luck with the ee!!

Lots of love to you and your hubs. That's so rough.

7. Watermelon123

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Sorry I have been quiet. I had a good time in New York. China town was really bad traffic wise. The pub I played at had the BEST pizza I have ever had. I got to the hotel around 2'o clock. I was also apparently pulled up on stage for the last song of the night. All and all, the trip was a success.

To get to Milwaukee i will have to go thru Indiana. I will make sure to wave to you guys, granny and Ol mare.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks .. looks like i have 2 roosters now to chop. he is pretty too. white mostly with burgundy patches.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    shoot, swing by and have a cup of coffee on your way !!

10. Watermelon123

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    [​IMG]heading your way Granny. Your having it hard this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by