Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWK I own 5 guns and its very hard for me to find ammo and let alone it being affordable. But when I do see it, I will buy it because it is hard to find.

I do believe this world is on a decline on many levels. Investing in livestock is a smart choice, even more so being kind to one another and to learn how to be selfless.

Ive never been the kind to dabble in politics but education can save us all. Teach one another traits that are beneficial in helping each other out. If everyone did this, when the world goes to crap, we wont be so bad off after all.
I have been blessed with my neighbors as we all help each other, trade and learn from one another.

If people can stop looking at their cell phones and stop being so emotionally involved in technology, they can see there is a whole other world to explore. Even if someone didnt use their phone for a day, saw someone at the market who needed help putting water in their shopping cart. Every little bit of positivity counts these days.

Your thoughts on our current debt?

Speaking of great depression... I am not sure if any of you shoot at all. But .22lr ammo which is normally very cheap has gotten insanely expensive. When Mr. Obama's cabinet suggested a firearms ban the amount of Gun ownership in the US doubled. So atleast if we go into a depression we know squirrels and other small game will be a popular menu item.

On a side note.. why do we need more and more taxes? Looking only at the geometric rate of population in the US it just seems like more people paying taxes would be giving the government a surplus of $$$. Instead it feels like the more people paying taxes means the more services we have to cut unless we pay more new taxes on everything from food to investments(which I dont think should be taxed as your helping keep yourself self reliant in the future). Thoughts?
Our current national debt is higher than our GDP. No way that should have ever happened.

We shot a little... lol

0.jpg

I have probably shot less than 20 rounds of .22 in the last year cause I cant get it an I need to keep what stock I have. I still have about 125 rounds of .22 loaded in mags ready to go and another 300 rounds in box. I have a friend that wants me to teach her to shoot. She has 2 girls (11 an 9) that I would need to teach at the same time. When I do that it with eat what I have an I am not sure when I will be able to get more... Hate to shoot it up but I will for them.

I am looking to buy a flintlock now that I have seen how bad a ammo shortage can be.

Last edited:
Rebel, it was my experience that the M-16 was prone to jamming. The AR 16 is the civilian model. My kids tell me that problem was solved, but I cannot forget how it let us down when we really needed it.

For what it is worth, those Korean guys looked like ex ROK's. They don't believe in warning shots.

Rebel, it was my experience that the M-16 was prone to jamming. The AR 16 is the civilian model. My kids tell me that problem was solved, but I cannot forget how it let us down when we really needed it.

For what it is worth, those Korean guys looked like ex ROK's. They don't believe in warning shots.
The AR is not as bad as the M-16 was back in the day but it still like to be clean. Mine has never jammed on me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom