Great, now I am a nervous wreck. All that worrying for nothing.

You'll be in my prayers! Yeah, Dr. Google is never a good thing, although I do the very same. I like to arm myself with info, but sometimes it can just cause you worry. I had a cervical biopsy today myself, so I am waiting on results too. We'll wait and hope for the best together.

Just went through this last week ..

I REFUSED to believe any bad report until I heard it from the Dr.s mouth .. sailed through the week and got a clean bill of health. Mine was simple cysts ..

Praying yours is "nothing" too!

deb

Quote:
A couple quick questions for you: have you had a child in the last 18 months? Do you have a history of cysts in female areas?

No and yes.

This is located on my left arm just before the pit. It has gotten bigger in the last few days and hurts. I also think it is pressing on a nerve, my arm feels like it is falling asleep without the tingles.

Good luck on the ultrasound, that's today isn't it? My brain has been in a fog lately...............you will let us know?
fl.gif

Had the ultrasound. The tech said it looked like a lymph node to her, but she isn't a Dr and the Dr had to look at it.

My Dr. didn't think it would be a lymph node because of where it is located. Too far down my arm from where they should be. Figures. Nothing is ever "normal" with me. Things are not in the right "textbook" place.

I was told I would hear from my Dr in a few days. My gut is telling me she is going to want a biopsy because of where it is, the size and the pain. Sometimes I wonder why they just don't do that in the first place. So............ more waiting. Anyone need a house cleaned??
hmm.png

Here is a pic of the location.
29708_024.jpg

Thanks for all the good vibes. Just the thought kept me calm. However, my arm is completely asleep now. Fingers tingling and all.

I got the ultrasound report back and I am being scheduled for a biopsy.

It is "A palpable, inflamed lymph node with increased vascularity". Huh??? I decided to hold off the googling.

Can anyone explain in layman's terms the increased vascularity? I know what the terminology is but why?

Well that is the update.

Back
Top Bottom