What position to hatch saddled air cell eggs in?

• Total voters
Pics
Let me put it this way, I come from a long, long line of CRAZY Russian women who initiated superstitions! Don't pass the salt directly to me, put it down first. Don't put shoes on a chair. Don't look at a new moon through glass, and if you do, you must stop what you are doing and undo the 'bad luck' by spitting on your thumb and turning three times anti clockwise.... (this includes pulling off to the side of the road if you should happen to see the new moon BY MISTAKE through the windshield) need I say more? :thHowever, the friday the 13th thing doesn't really figure into all this other silliness, so yes, it will all be fine. Oh, and the black cat thing.... super good luck you'll be happy to know.

Wow, you are batty! :lau
Teasing of course, my friend.

Oops, that's a bummer. Is there a chance they will be OK? And yes, we have very good taste!

Eh, I fixed it, will candle them in the morning. I'm using a huge "food service cart", those things they serve hot food from in the hospitals? And it has a "proof" setting for making bread rise. I turned it on to proof instead of heat, and my therms were showing 109F. This was several hours, so they are likely goners, but I won't toss them just yet.

I lay them down on their sides with the lowest part of the saddle up. So far, I've never had any issues doing it that way :)
I have slightly detached air, sacs or saddled. I’m not really sure the difference they look slightly saddled, and the air sack moves within where it’s slightly saddled. It’s all stays at the blunt end of the egg is that saddled when the air sac moves within the saddle.

Back
Top Bottom