Help me choose a name for my new lab puppy! Update see first post!

Vote if you like the name Kylo or not

• Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Kylo is doing great! Well, to him he's "doin just fine". Idk how I'm gonna get through puppy stage. He is teething like CRAZY! At least he isn't having many accidents in the house. @Silkie Princess you have a puppy right now. Who else??? I need tips!

Also, since I still live at home, my parents are around. (duh). They gave me permission and everything to buy my own puppy, but now my mom is regretting it and she wants be to sell him 😢 She made me list him!! Should I secretly take it down? Should I keep him? Or should I sell him???
Oh no Clucky I'm so sorry I would take the advert down. Why doesn't she want the puppy?

Oh no Clucky I'm so sorry I would take the advert down. Why doesn't she want the puppy?
Yea I don't get why she would make you sell a puppy and then get another one. Doesn't make sense. It sounds terribly unfair. If you didn’t do anything wrong then..

Puppies are not things you buy and then give away once you don't want them anymore. It’s not really fair to the dog either. The parents made the decision then they should stick with it. Sorry you have to go through this

I agree with @Silkie Princess. This makes me very upset. Will the breeder/shelter take him back? If not, they are irresponsible. Please don't sell him on Craigslist or some other site like that or newspaper. There are a lot of pet flippers and such out there. It would be best to give him to someone you know and trust and have a contract signed.

Back
Top Bottom