Hen losing balance!! sick!! help!

Small update:
She's feeling better now! Still gonna continue the course to be on the safe side. Thanks for everyone who helped!!! Really appreciate it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• IMG20210707102606.jpg
    IMG20210707102606.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 2
Small update:
She's feeling better now! Still gonna continue the course to be on the safe side. Thanks for everyone who helped!!! Really appreciate it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That is good news!

What kind of antibiotic do you use? Depending on the kind of antibiotic you use, it can interact with dairy products and might even render the antibiotic useless.

So you might want to wait until after the antibiotic treatment is finished, before feeding dairy products.

That is good news!

What kind of antibiotic do you use? Depending on the kind of antibiotic you use, it can interact with dairy products and might even render the antibiotic useless.

So you might want to wait until after the antibiotic treatment is finished, before feeding dairy products.
I gave her Neomycin

So I don't think the Apple Cider Vinegar is what is deworming them since you actually use a dewormer.
We rotate among the products with each getting to them about one every 4-5 months. The ACV is given in addition to clean (untreated) water once per month. DE is given once per month mixed with their feed.

I can't point to exactly what keeps them clear of worms, but we don't seem to have a problem with them any longer :)

Back
Top Bottom