How late will you stay up ?

How late will I stay up? Until the beer runs out, and my cognitive ability to play my PS3 goes down the crapper.
big_smile.png

Eh, I don't want to open a big can of worms with this but Rasmussen always favors conservative candidates, getting several elections wrong with their predictions. Rasmussen was on GWB's payroll in 2004. I'm just a little skeptical about their polls. But this probably isn't worth arguing in much length seeing as we are on the eve of the election.

I'm going to watch a movie and go to bed. We'll have our answers tomorrow and here's to hoping your prediction is wrong.
wink.png

LOL So if a republican hires me to build something does that mean I'm in the republican camp ? Do you agree with everyone that hires you ? Are you saying that if I hired them to do some polling for me they would lie to make me look good ? Would that be a good way to keep a job by lying to the boss ?

My prediction of at least 265 for Romney is still not a win. But it will be interesting to see what the numbers will be.

pop.gif

Going to bed early.Just glad the robo calls are over.Doesn't really matter who will win.We will be back to complaining about how bad the government is on Thursday.

I'm fairly certain that I will be awake most of the night here on the West Coast, but I am refusing to pay attention to anything but BYC.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am fairly sure that I will stay up to see who will win Ohio as I think that will be the key to victory. As for picking a winner I just think that it is really too close for anyone to reliably call a winner. Regardless of who wins I will be very glad that this election is over and hope that we never see anything like it again in our history. These elections go on for too long and are way too expensive. The costs for the 2012 presidential election will approach 6 billion dollars. The cost for a rural congressman to run a campaign is about 9 million. This is a ridiculous situation and should not be allowed to continue. A lot of the blame can be placed on the Supreme Court in it's ruling in the Citizen's United case but a lot of the blame is on all of us because we do not demand that it stop.

I am fairly sure that I will stay up to see who will win Ohio as I think that will be the key to victory. As for picking a winner I just think that it is really too close for anyone to reliably call a winner. Regardless of who wins I will be very glad that this election is over and hope that we never see anything like it again in our history. These elections go on for too long and are way too expensive. The costs for the 2012 presidential election will approach 6 billion dollars. The cost for a rural congressman to run a campaign is about 9 million. This is a ridiculous situation and should not be allowed to continue. A lot of the blame can be placed on the Supreme Court in it's ruling in the Citizen's United case but a lot of the blame is on all of us because we do not demand that it stop.
You may have to be up for a couple of weeks.
I have no problem with the spending other then not enough was spent here in Calif.

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom