The first time you get married is out of curiosity.

The second time, it's your own damn fault.

A wise man told me this after the second one. Too little, too late. :lau

Crazy Lady was waiting tables and a regular customer introduced her as his future ex to his buddies. She corrected him. She would be his widow. She got a lot of tips for that one liner.
So what am I with one and done for more than 40 years? I'm guessing I got it right the first time.

So what am I with one and done for more than 40 years? I'm guessing I got it right the first time.
Intelligent? Blessed? Hard headed? Lucky? Obstinate? Happy?

Regardless, congratulations!

We are celebrating 28 years of wedded bliss with my first and her second try through sheer determination.

DH and I celebrated 32 last May.

A coworker asked if I would remarry if something happened to my husband. I told her, "Probably not. It took me the first 30 years to get him to put his dirty socks in just the right spot on the floor. I'm not starting over with someone new."

Lord, I hope the fact that this thread picked up again after 4 years, isn't a bad sign.
I need to dust off my prie deux and start saying novenas to Our Lady of Prompt Succor. :th
Urs - we need an update. You staying or running for high ground?
@Hayden Goseek - you working or evacuating?

Batten the hatches whatever you do.

I would put down big money thats she’s staying to save the chickens & he’s staying to save the people. :hugs Good luck you guys! 🍀
You would be correct @room onthebroom :hugs
I brought 2 more home today to save, a ferrel Mom and her one still living chick,
he looks like a chipmunk. Sooooo. cute.

Back
Top Bottom