i think im gonna cough up a lung lol

I use a big cup of hot tea with a teaspoon of honey, and a quarter tsp of ginger does pretty good........
You said you feel alright when you ride your bike to the chicken house but feel lousy when you get back? do you have a mold problem maybe?

sounds like you might also have allergies? Riding the bike, coming back feeling ichy. Benedryl or better yet, its generic allergy medicine will stop that drainage that is making your throat so sore. Better yet, it will help you sleep! I agree with other post that it sounds like sinus drip down the back of throat. You wouldnt actually notice it, its not all thick like a cold. You could have never had allergies your hole life and have them now. And they can make you miserable. Feel like the flu sometimes

oh and Honey mixed straight up with some lemon juice always makes my throat feel better in a pinch. a couple teaspoons of honey with lemon...(ok ok its a couple tablespoons! hah)

i dont believe i have a mold problem since my house is always clean i MEAN TOP TO BOTTOM every weekend its flipped over and pinsoled lol. um i got it from my younger sister she came to my house to stay cuz my mom had to go to a funeral and she was sick .she got it from school i know that so thats why i thought it was swine flu. but your def right i dont feel the thickness of the snot
sickbyc.gif
going down my throat just im so itchy in this house and when im eating im so hungry but everything i do eat either comes up or i cant get it down because of the coughing.

well i took a nice hot bubble bath and jason rubbed my feet. HEAVEN lol and he covered my back in vicks and i did my chest and underneath my nose. now i can breathe and i only have coughed 2 times and now hes cooking me some chicken noodle soup awww i love that boy

awww thats sweet of him!

oh btw,
maybe pinesol is part of the problem sometimes? I love that stuff too, though my house is never clean really. hahah. My sister in law used to clean houses for a living (and hers was meticulously cleaned and polished daily!) and had severe migrain headaches. After several dr. visits, tests, etc. they pointed to the cleaning products she used daily. I remember something vaguely about furniture polish and the heat of summer making the wood give off fumes...it was interesting.

oh and our Landhope farms stores always has packets of honey by the coffee sugars creamers etc. and mcdonalds has it too for their chicken nuggies. Just say you forgot to get it with your order. If you are in a pinch ever.

just re-reading your original post, was stuck on the fact that you said it was more of a throat thingy, then realized you said coughing and hurts to laugh - sounds more like your bronchitis is back. Or lungs irritated by "something". Poor girl hope you get better soon.

Has anyone ever heard about old folks saying stay away from dairy when you are congested or have a cold? Because it makes more congestion?

THere's a herbal tea you can buy called "breath easy" It works well...and vicks works much better when put on the bottom of your feet and socks over top before bed...much better than on the chest.

Back
Top Bottom