i think im gonna cough up a lung lol

If you have the time, head to the doctor and get checked out. Back in February I had a cold, well that turned into strep pneumonia and then into ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome). I shouldn't be alive right now..the doctors were going around calling me a miracle and saying if I'd been any older I would be dead. (I'm 24) I went to the hospital but only remember a couple hours worth because I was so sick, my kidneys had shut down by the time I got there, then everything else quit working. I was unconscious for 5 weeks and awake in the hospital for 2 before I came home to stay in a nursing home for another month. Don't let it get too much worse just in case it turns into something like that, believe me you don't want to go through it.
I'm not saying you're gonna end up with pneumonia cause most likely you're not gonna, just don't let it go for too awful long without getting checked out if it's not getting any better.

Go to the doctor - dont wait. the only positive way to know if it is or is not strep is to be tested for it; untreated strep can be deadly and if you have tonsilitis, that too if left untreated can cause major problems for you.

Also, I had bronchitis that turned into pneumonia - am now on my 2nd course of a Z-pack and when I am all finished, it will equate to 20 days of antibiotics to clear all of this up.
hmm.png
You do not want anything to turn into pneumonia, trust me.

Please go see a doctor - any cough lasting more than 5 days or a sore throat lasting more than 3 warrants a visit and further testing.

Feel better soon
hugs.gif

well today im feeling alot better i can almost breathe through my nose all the way. i just ate some chicken noodle soup then i had some cough syrup then the throat spray and now a cough drop. and im sorry that something so simple turned into something so serious i made an appointment which is monday he couldnt do any sooner ill probly be better by then lol

Back
Top Bottom