I want to know more?

https://www.hensforpets.co.uk/products/chickens-ducks/ducks/runner-duck-lavender

9d206321-accf-40d8-8a58-e9d4c4067d4d

I have one and they are hysterical! They're awesome ducks but really nervous and oftentimes like to leave the others to go venturing out on their own. I love them though -- great breed. If you want one that's snuggly and sweet and let you pet it though, I would definitely not get a runner.

I just purchased myself 8 Indian runner duck fertile eggs, I won them at an auction. I’ve had black Swedish but never any runners, so I’m excited but a little nervous too.

I like my poultry to be very people friendly, but I’ve read that runners tend to be skiddish. I’m hoping this isn’t the case, and with some tlc they’ll be real friendly :fl

I just purchased myself 8 Indian runner duck fertile eggs, I won them at an auction. I’ve had black Swedish but never any runners, so I’m excited but a little nervous too.

I like my poultry to be very people friendly, but I’ve read that runners tend to be skiddish. I’m hoping this isn’t the case, and with some tlc they’ll be real friendly :fl
Be with them with they hatch and feed lots of treats and sit with them lots, I keep my brooder in my living room

Back
Top Bottom